Yacht “Navilux” is the first Premium class motor sailer built in Croatia (2011). Specifically designed and built for private charters, with outstanding service provided by her attentive crew members.
With more than enough space for twelve guests, Navilux provides lustrous accommodation in 6 en-suite staterooms. The Master cabin is a luxurious haven that offers both comfort and simplicity. Light, yet cozy, it offers guests a dressing room and his and her bathroom. Charter guests will find Navilux’s living space light, soothing, and practically designed. The social areas, both inside and out, flow well into each other and there is plenty of space to unwind, whether you want to sunbathe in one of the many deck spaces, catch up with friends in the lounging area or retire to the salon for a chilled evening of films and games.
Its deck space is perfect for enjoying the sun, relaxing, and taking in the views. The aft deck offers both enclosed and alfresco dining for twelve guests and a professional chef to cater to every culinary request. Not only the jacuzzi but all the onboard features are there just for your comfort and joy; from spacious decks to comfy couches, from luxurious staterooms to a well-equipped bar and the salon.
- Cultural Elegance: Navilux exudes luxury with Croatian and European-inspired design, creating an elegant, luxurious, and comfortable atmosphere.
- Artful Interior: Modern design with harmonious colors and lines transforms the yacht into a floating gallery, showcasing works by a distinguished Croatian artist.
- Impressive Exterior: Boasting large sunbathing areas, a jacuzzi, a bar, and ample space for activities, Navilux's exterior provides an inviting environment.
- Luxurious Accommodations: Impeccably furnished cabins for up to 12 guests, fully equipped with modern amenities, including en-suite facilities, plasma TV, safe, storage space, interphone, and room service.
- Waterfront Oasis: Relax with a bow jacuzzi, alfresco dining on the aft deck, and easy water access via a swimming platform, complemented by a tender boat and an array of water toys for entertainment.