Gulet Lotus was built in 2006 by Huzur Yat - one of the finest Turkish shipyards when it comes to luxury yachts building. This boutique gulet was built for a private owner, a passionate wealthy sailor who decided to sell it in 2018, as he could not find enough time in his busy schedule to enjoy it. During 12 years of his ownership, the main engine of the yacht had less than 300 working hours.
In August 2018, the yacht was purchased by a Croatian owner to be introduced as a new entry to the luxury yacht charter market in Croatia for the season 2019.
Lotus is the epitome of traditional elegance. Her sleek and eye-catching looks make a statement at every port or shore. Equipped with the serious sailing equipment which ensures proper sailing experience onboard she simultaneously demonstrates high performance and comfort.
Gulet Lotus comprises a stylish interior that includes four spacious cabins: master, two doubles, and one twin. The salon is spacious and airy, surrounded by big windows. This sense of openness continues on deck with the indoors and outdoors blending seamlessly into each other and plenty of space for alfresco dining as well as endless opportunities for both relaxation and entertainment as she is well supplied with water sports equipment.
If you are looking for a charter to bring a sense of Zen-like calm back into your life, Lotus could well be it.
- Classic design combined with luxury details and sleek exterior lines.
- Spacious salon surrounded with large panoramic windows offering natural light and stunning views even when inside.
- Big deck area with plenty of space to relax and enjoy.
- Accommodation for up to 8 guests in 4 luxuriously designed and furnished cabins with air conditioning and en-suite bathrooms.
- The lounge area on the flybridge provides an amazing view of the surrounding environment.
- The comfortable aft deck alfresco dining area can be shaded or closed from all sides if needed.
- Experienced, local crew, fluent in English, passionate about service, are always ready to exceed their guests’ expectations