Acapella has been an ambitious undertaking and one of the most anticipated new-builts in modern shipbuilding in Croatia. Most of the works are done by her owners – family Gluncic, the quality, and details rival any renowned shipyard.
What differentiates this yacht from other newly launched luxury yachts in Croatia is that while there are no compromises concerning luxury and comfort, Acapella is truly built to sail. Guests will love sitting on the flybridge beneath the sails while their dedicated crew tends to their every wish.
Sleek lines, modern interior design, and ultimate luxury are what guests can expect from Acapella. Three generous Master cabins are another standout feature aboard, as well as every modern comfort expected aboard a luxury yacht.
SY Acapella began as a vision of a sailing superyacht and is a story of true passion and family tradition. To understand the story of Acapella you need to understand the history of the Gluncic brothers. Their great-grandfather first built a ship on Korcula almost 100 years ago, followed by their grandfathers and father’s tradition, brothers Niksa and Tomislav are building the 4th ship to be owned by family Gluncic.
From the age of 4, Niksa and Tomislav joined their father and grandfather aboard their ship Bijela Vila (White Fairy) in the ’80s, eventually, the entire family crewed the ship (mum, dad, brothers Tomislav and Niksa). In 2005, brothers Niksa and Tomislav brought gulet Andjeo from Turkey and finished it to perfection. Andjeo quickly became a symbol for impeccable maintenance, service, and repeat clientele. However, the brothers always had a dream of building a sailing yacht and so, Acapella is born.
The Gluncic brothers have spent their lives at sea and 15 years aboard Andjeo delivering exceptional service that kept guests returning year after year. So, it is no exaggeration to say that there is no comparison in experience and passion, as there will be aboard Acapella.
- High standard accommodation is for 12 guests over 5 cabins, consisting of 3 Master cabins and 2 triple cabins containing a double bed and a single bed.
- All cabins are very spacious and have been exquisitely designed with the utmost comfort and luxury in mind. The Master cabins feature king-sized beds, beautiful sculpted seating, wall-mounted TVs, and large en-suite bathrooms. The en-suite bathrooms boast huge walk-in showers as well as his and hers sinks. The triple cabins are also spacious, and each has its own en-suite.
- The main saloon complemented with harmonious colors and large panoramic windows create a relaxing ambiance filled with natural light.
- Spacious aft deck with a dining table for alfresco dining.
- Swimming platform for easy access to the water and tender boat for trips ashore or water activities.
- Wide deck area with jacuzzi and numerous lounging areas to relax and enjoy your time onboard.
- The dedicated crew of 9, including the owners Niksa and Tomislav Gluncic, will ensure all guests have an incredible stay while on board.