Stella Maris is a family-friendly luxury gulet designed to embrace outdoor living. There is a harmony between the inside and out and the large windows in the salon create an open layout that allows the spaces to flow seamlessly into one another. Stella is the perfect choice for up to 16 guests in 8 spacious and comfortable cabins.
The Deck area offers multi-functional space for lounging and dining. The deck incorporates both open areas for socializing and entertaining and secluded sections for taking the time out. The sun-deck has been designed to enrich relaxation with green grassed floors and large sun-pads. Stella encompasses an on-deck jacuzzi, exercise equipment, and a fair range of water toys. Additionally, a spacious salon with a big dining table provides the perfect surroundings for formal dining.
- Beautifully designed and perfectly maintained luxury gulet. Classic design, wide stern, tall black masts, and polished wood, all make this beauty stand out at sea.
- A built-in solar system supplies the whole yacht with energy throughout the day and night with no need for generators to run non-stop.
- A wide selection of water toys, especially for kids. Ladders to enter the sea and showers from both sides.
- Wide deck area with jacuzzi and gym on the bow, and numerous lounging areas to relax and enjoy.
- Stella Maris has 8 cabins able to comfortably accommodate up to 16 guests; each cabin has air-conditioning, an ensuite bathroom, and ample storage space. Each year, the yacht and cabins are lovingly maintained and renovated.
- Large sundeck covered with artificial grass that rejects the heat from the sun; this unique touch makes sunbathing a real wellness experience.
- There are three dining areas: Aft-deck as a comfortable shaded area, a bow - where meals or snacks can be enjoyed in the sun, and a spacious salon if guests prefer to eat inside.
- Stella has a passionate owner who constantly invests to improve the yacht, and a loyal crew that has worked together for the past 5 years – guests feel this team spirit and passion as soon as they step onboard.